Research and Development (R&D)
Test engineering research and development (R&D) projects can utilize our vast expertise in this field. We have been and are involved in Phase I and Phase II Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) projects.
Navy SBIR (N162-106) Advanced High-Speed Bus Technologies for Units Under Test (UUT), Test and Evaluation
Hi-SPINOUT (High-Speed Input/Output Test), a high-speed device interface implemented on a state-of-the-art field programmable gate array (FPGA) to support tests in the multi-Gbps range
- Employs dynamically reconfigurable synthetic instruments (SIs) under the control of the test program set (TPS) developer
- High-speed tests, such as serialization and deserialization (SerDes) tests, are applicable for many different high-speed buses
- Hi-SPINOUT can test in Gbps environments and can add high speed capabilities to legacy (military) ATE, which expands the useful life of the ATE
- Hi-SPINOUT is ATE-agnostic, so tests can be shared across service platforms
- Test reuse, facilitated by this technology will save millions in future TPSs
- Entire TPSs can be employed by other TPSs for wider test reuse
Hi-SPINOUT solves many test challenges:
- Reduces lead times via TPS reuse
- Reduces TPS development cost
- Provides legacy ATE with updates to test high-speed circuits
Abstracts of Articles we published and are copyrighted about this topic. To obtain a full article eMail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-822-5231.
You may download and share the articles contained here about this topic.
You may view and download these presentations and illustrations.
For more information on Research and Development Project, please contact us or call (310) 822-5231