What are On-Site Courses
In addition to publicly scheduled seminars, we can bring courses to your facility. We can help you tailor a class best suited for your organization. On-site courses have been shown to be cost-effective for as few as 5 attendees from a company. Since we charge a single price for up to 10 attendees, and only a nominal additional charge starting with the 11th attendee, people from all disciplines in the company can learn how to contribute to lowering of costs through better test. On-site courses can be combined with ConsulTraining, a service which not only brings you instructors/consultants to your facility, but during the session, your engineers and our consultants supplement the course material by actually solving your test related problems in class.
Current Course List
» Analog Test and Fault Isolation
» Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems (ATLAS)
» Automatic Testing: Management’s Role
» Automatic Testing: The Test Engineers’ Role
» Design for Testability and for Built-in Self Test
» The Economics of Test and Testability
Benefits of On-Site Courses
On-site courses offer a number of benefits:
- The most obvious benefit is that you only need to pay a single price that covers up to 10 attendees.
- We can also help you customize the course material to suit the needs of your organization. While the customizing is not as comprehensive as it is for ConsulTraining, we can be much more efficient and effective with the teaching time. Often 5-day courses can be taught in 3-days, 3-day courses in 2-days, or 2-day courses in 1-day, saving you time and money.
- We can also modularize the course, where some of your staff will attend only some of the days, whereas others attend each day.
- This again will save the cost of having all your attendees out of the office all at once.
- On-site courses can be cost-effective for as few as 5 attendees from a company. Since we charge a single price for up to 10 attendees, and only a nominal additional charge starting with the 11th attendee, people from all disciplines in the company can learn how to contribute to lowering of costs through test.
- Onsite courses allow us to teach at flexible hours, allowing your staff to attend to work part of the day. In one example, we taught the course from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM each day. The staff came to work at 8:00 AM and was able to attend to work until 11:00 AM. Lunch was served in class. Leaving at 6:00 PM was only a minor inconvenience for the staff and the work also got done.
Requesting for Quotation of On-Site Courses
- The Start Date
- The Length of the Course. (We will try to accommodate your desired length and will let you know how that will change the course content.)
- Location (Tell us the City and State where you want the course held.)
- How Many? (The number of students attending. On-site courses are priced for 10 or less attendees, with a nominal extra fee starting with the 11th attendee. Sometimes the course can be modularized so that some attendees only attend certain days and others attend the whole session).